The summit organised by The Lancet Respiratory and Lancet Oncology will be held in Perth on 28-29 July and will cover a wide range of topics ranging from prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and palliative care of people living with COPD and lung cancer.
Abstracts are invited by May 15, 2017 for presentation as posters to supplement the invited lectures on the following topics:
- Prevention of COPD and lung cancer
- Screening for COPD and lung cancer
- Genetic insights into disease development
- Disease management and current interventions
- COPD and lung cancer: latest insights into treatment paradigms
- Infectious complications in patient management
- Latest advances in surgery and radiation
- Post treatment and end of life care
The conference will be of interest to clinicians, oncologists, researchers, nurses, policy makers, and public and global health advocates working in respiratory diseases and lung cancer.