When e-cigarettes explode


A 34-year-old man accidentally drops his e-cigarette. It stops working and begins making a strange noise. He holds the device up to his ear for a closer listen — and it explodes. Hot pressurized liquid erupts from the e-cigarette battery and the mouthpiece shoots into his cheek, causing a series of facial fractures and rupturing his eardrum. His clothing and nearby curtains catch on fire. He is rushed to the hospital.

1-GQdZoQri456bBNBlexW9BQ

Already a member?

Login to keep reading.

OR
Email me a login link
logo

© 2023 the limbic