In this video Professor Chris Karapetis leads a case-study based discussion on two clinical conundrums:
- What is the role of FOLFOXIRI in mCRC?
- Where does bevacizumab fit in for potentially operable mCRC?
Professor Chris Karapetis is Head of Medical Oncology, Flinders Medical Centre; Network Director of Cancer Services, Southern Area LHN, Adelaide. He is also Director of Clinical Research in Medical Oncology, Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer, Adelaide.
This video is part of a series in which leading experts describe their approaches to common clinical challenges in mCRC through case-based discussion.
Other videos in the series include:
- Resectable mCRC and BRAF V600E mutant mCRC – Dr Matthew Burge
- Metastatic rectal cancer at presentation – Prof Peter Gibbs
- Molecular testing in treatment naïve mCRC, and dMMR/MSI-H mCRC – A/Prof Jeanne Tie
These videos were created independently by the limbic. All case studies were developed by the presenters and views are those of the presenters alone.
Thank you to MSD Australia for providing a non-restrictive educational grant that made this project possible.