Patients with melanoma can now access a series of talks by experts from the Melanoma Institute Australia (MIA), which have been posted on Youtube.
The presentations were made by clinicians and patients at an information in Sydney, co-hosted by the MIA and the Melanoma Patients Australia (MPA).
The presentations include
- Medical oncologist & MIA Co-Medical Director, Professor Georgina Long: ‘Updates on drugs treatments in melanoma’
- Pathologist & MIA Co-Medical Director, Professor Richard Scolyer: ‘Why pathology is central to your care’
- MIA Surgeon, Associate Professor Robyn Saw: ‘Surgical Interventions for melanoma’
- MIA Psychologist, Michelle Davey: ‘Coping strategies when faced with a melonoma diagnosis’
- Patient Speaker 1, Julia Randall: ‘How I gained my knowledge about melanoma’
- Patient Speaker 2, Mark Bannerman: ‘The unknown and how I coped’